Brokenhead River Game and Fish Association
The club holds a number of year long activities geared towards family fun. It meets monthly from September to May and each member is welcomed to join the meetings and steer the direction of the club.
BRGFA membership year is from January 1 – December 31; no pro-rating.
*Range lock is changed every January 1st
*BRGFA now has an electronic payment option. Please see below
December 2020: Renewing members can renew using our new E-TRANSFER payment option brgfamembers(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)gmail.com
MEMBERSHIP FORMS (how to submit)
DOWNLOAD and SAVE the fillable form to your computer and email the Membership Chair directly @ kellybourns(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)xplornet.com after you have completed and signed the form. Do not send copies of your PAL through the email BRGFA-MEMBERSHIP-FORM-2021 Fillable form
OR through regular mail as in previous years.(Box 1404 Beausejour MB R0E 0C0)using this downloadable form BRGFA MEMBERSHIP FORM-2021 (Valid PAL is required of Primary Member)
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY – BRGFA is not accepting NEW memberships from outside of the Brokenhead and immediate surrounding areas without a sponsor from the Brokenhead area. New members from the Brokenhead and immediate surrounding areas do not need a sponsor.
Sporting Clays* For more information on Sporting Clays contact Dale Bourns @ dale.bourns(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)umanitoba.ca or visit their website: www.brgfasportingclays.ca
Yearly club activities:
- Annual banquet and awards dinner
- Year long fishing derby
- Ice fishing derby
- Summer fishing derby
- Financially support different groups, organizations and individuals
- Annual 3D archery shoot
- Annual skeet shoot and BBQ
- Liability insurance (MWF)
- Outdoor Edge bi-monthly magazine (MWF)
- Membership Card (Brokenhead River Game and Fish Association)
- Voting privileges (Family ― 2 votes and Single ― 1 votes)
- Events for the year as scheduled by the club
- Attendance at all club meetings
- Single $45
- Family: $50
- Junior: $22.50
- Range User Fee: $45
- Range orientation is mandatory for new range members prior to issue of range key.