Brokenhead River Game and Fish Association
The club holds a number of year long activities geared towards family fun. It meets monthly from September to May and each member is welcomed to join the meetings and steer the direction of the club.
*All new members MUST attend orientations in person prior to receiving range card and range key
*BRGFA membership year is from January 1 – December 31; BRGFA does NOT pro-rate.
*Range lock is changed every January 1st
*BRGFA does not have an electronic payment method
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY – BRGFA has implemented a CAP on NEW Memberships only from outside of the Brokenhead and immediate surrounding areas. If you are NEW and from Winnipeg please contact a range in your area.
*BRGFA Membership Application-2020 contact: colettemarie775(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)gmail.com
Yearly club activities:
- Annual banquet and awards dinner
- Year long fishing derby
- Ice fishing derby
- Summer fishing derby
- Financially support different groups, organizations and individuals
- Annual 3D archery shoot
- Annual skeet shoot and BBQ
- Liability insurance (MWF)
- Outdoor Edge bi-monthly magazine (MWF)
- Membership Card (Brokenhead River Game and Fish Association)
- Voting privileges (Family ― 2 votes and Single ― 1 votes)
- Events for the year as scheduled by the club
- Attendance at all club meetings
- Single $45
- Family: $50
- Junior: $22.50
- Range User Fee: $45
- Range orientation is mandatory for new range members prior to issue of range key.