2018 Awards Guidelines
The following information are the general rules is for the 2018 Awards:
Winners will be announced at the Awards Banquet held in February 2018
- Participants must be members in good standing.
- All entries must be in no later than December 31, 2017.
- Fish entered must have been caught in this calendar year (2017).
- All fish must be caught in Manitoba.
- Youth Category is for persons aged 12 years and under.
- Adult Category is for persons aged 13 years and over.
|Adult Categories||Youth Categories|
Adult and Youth categories:
- White tailed deer
- Each category will be awarded three top places.
- The Executive Committee will chose an overall winner for the hunter and youth hunter of the year awards.
- All entries must be submitted to the Big Game Chair no later than December 31, 2017.
- All entries must be properly tagged.
- Members must decide which category they wish to enter their Whitetail ( Typical or non Typical) prior to scoring.
- Club memberships must be valid prior to the season in which the trophy was taken.
- Youth is considered persons aged 12 to 17 years and Adult is persons aged 18 years and over.
The contest has two categories: nature (scenery, landscape, etc) and wildlife (animals). The contest is open to members only. Only three photographs per category per person will be accepted.
All entries must be submitted no later than December 31, 2017 to any of the Executive members.